Thursday, April 12, 2012

My name is Heidi, and I am an addict....

It's true. I can't help myself.

I am totally and completely addicted to DrawSomething. 

I currently have no less than 13 games going at the same time.  No joke.  It's sick.

And I'm not even that great at the drawing.  See below:

That's supposed to be David Beckham.  You can laugh; it's okay. 

If that isn't enough proof of my less-than-expert art skills, try this one:

Yep, that is Conan the Barbarian.  Not the super hot Drago-guy one that just came out last summer, but the Arnold Schwarzenegger one from the 80s.   He has no hands.  That was quickly pointed out by a friend. Stumps, he said, actually.

Next to Instagram, this is probably my most favorite app.  Temple Run can bite me. 

You know how it's said that addiction can be hereditary?   Well, I seemed to have passed it on now to both of my kids.

                                               

This is Sydney's drawing.  While at first glance, its looks like a clue from Blue's Clues, it is actually the Earth.  And now she is continually asking me if its her turn to draw!!!!

Do any of you play? If so, message me and we'll start a game....

Gosh, did I really just say that?  See -- it's SICK!!  :)




1 comment:

Whispering Thoughts said...

Sounds like you are having a great time :)